Barrettine Environmental Health (BEH) is a trading division of J.V Barrett & Co Ltd
The term ‘’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
St Ivel Way,
Our company registration number is: 1225448
(Looking for Competition Terms & Conditions? If any are running you will find all details here.)
SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All products are offered for sale subject to our standard conditions of sale. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
2. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and are subject to alteration without notice.
3. We would especially draw you attention to the following standard conditions: Nett Cash Monthly to Approved Accounts. Carriage is paid on orders of £245 or more for standard next day delivery, unless otherwise specified. For orders of a lesser value a small surcharge of £7.95 per invoice will be raised to meet cost of processing small orders. Carriage is charged at cost to deliveries off the mainland such as offshore islands.
4. Notification of non-delivery must be made in writing within seven days from the date of despatch of the goods or else claims cannot be entertained.
5. Barrettine cannot take responsibility for any associated costs arising from delivery issues (such as late or failed delivery), or delivery of wrong items and neither Barrettine, nor our courier company take any responsibility if the clients request we leave goods unsigned.
6. Whilst we make every effort in packing your order, there are rare occasions where packages will incur damage during transit. To ensure your order is received complete and undamaged, we strongly recommend the following:
Hidden or concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours after delivery, after which no claims for damage will be accepted.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Poisons - These products are subject to the Poisons Rules and can only be supplied to authorised purchasers against a signed official order stating the purpose of which it is to be used. Please note: These items cannot normally be supplied on a next day delivery.
Pesticides - All pesticides listed are approved by ministers under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 and the Control of Pesticides Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1987. Control of Pesticides - superceeded by the European Biocides Directive where appropriate.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) in the United Kingdom is responsible for administering the Control of Pesticides Regulations (COPR) regulatory scheme in relation to non-agricultural pesticides and is also responsible for regulating biocides in the UK. The Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (COPR) (as amended 1997) with products controlled under COPR are gradually moving over to be regulated under the Biocidal Product Register (BPR), with COPR eventually becoming redundant. In addition to the COPR and the BPR, Article 95 of EU BPR (as amended) introduces an approved active substance supplier list. Article 95 of EU BPR applies to all products that are approved under the Control of Pesticides Regulations (COPR). Article 95 (2) of EU BPR (as amended) states “As of 1 September 2015, a biocidal product consisting of, containing or generating a relevant substance, included in the list referred to in paragraph 1, shall not be made available on the market unless either the substance supplier or the product supplier is included in the list referred to in paragraph 1 for the product-type(s) to which the product belongs.”
THE HSE DEFINITIONS:
USE BIOCIDES SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Please refer to product labels for technical & treatment guidance before commencing with any application.
Manufacturer's guidelines supersede all search information provided by this website.
Professional requirements and regulatory conditions that support the Public Health Sector and we are internationally accredited for Environmental & Quality Management Standards.