Contrac Super Blox*
- Contrac Super Blox
Contrac Super Blox*
USE BIOCIDES SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
- Approval No: UK-2015-0941
- Contains/Active: 0.005 % (w/w) bromadiolone
- Area of Use: Indoors and Outdoors around buildings Open areas, Waste dumps and in sewers
- Target Species: Rats
- PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY, STEWARDSHIP CONDITIONS APPLY (See Tab Below)*
A 225 g powerful extruded bait, containing Bromadiolone. Super BLOX have been proven to be particularly effective in sewer baiting. Comes with hanging wires. Approved for Southern Ireland IR(96125)
Size: 40 x 225 g (with hanging wires)
When using rodenticides refer to the CRRU Code of Best Practice.
- To be used only by professional users holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
- Read the label before use. Using this product in a manner that is inconsistent with the label may be an offence. Refer to the CRRU UK Code of Best Practice (or equivalent) for guidance.
- When this product is supplied to a user for the control of rodents, it shall only be supplied to a professional user holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Protect bait points from non-target animals and from water, preferably using commercially available bait stations. Where these are not available place the bait inside pieces of drainage pipe or under sections of slate, board or corrugated iron, suitably weighted.
Make frequent inspections of the bait points during the first 10-14 days and replace any bait that has been eaten by rodents or has been damaged by water or contaminated by dirt. If all the bait has been eaten from certain areas, increase the quantity of bait by placing more bait points. Do not increase the bait point size.
Precautions should be taken to prevent domestic animals and children from having access to the bait. The resistance status of the rodent population should be taken into account when considering the choice of rodenticide to be used.