- Woodworm Killer
For the Prevention and eradication of Woodboring insects for internal and external timber structures.
A traditional deep penetrating low odour oil/solvent based woodworm killer which prevents & exterminates woodworm and woodboring insects from timber. Ideal for treating furniture, flooring, structural timbers etc. Avoid contact with plastics, roofing felts etc.
Kills all common insects including Common Furniture Beetle, House Longhorn Beetle, Powder Post Beetle and wood boring Weevils. Will also kill larvae and eggs when in direct contact.
Contains 0.2 % (w/w) permethrin. A solvent based preservative for flooring, structural and other timbers.
Size: 4 x 5 Litre, 6 x 250 ml
- Contains Permethrin.
- Protects uncontaminated timber against wood boring insect attack.
- Suitable for use on all types of timber, rough, sawn or smooth. (Internal & external)
- Treated timbers can be polished, stained, varnished or painted when dry.
- Approved under COPR/BPR
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Deep penetrating low odour solvent based, ready to use formulation.
- Kills all common insects including Common Furniture Beetle, House Longhorn Beetle, Powder Post Beetle and wood boring Weevils.
- Kills larvae and eggs when in direct contact.
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Avoid contact with plastics, bitumen roofing felts and similar materials.
- Floor coverings: treated floors must be allowed to dry and ventilate for up to 3 weeks before relaying foam backed carpets or underlay.
- Remove absorbent materials and insulation from roof areas etc before application.
- Ensure all electrical wiring etc are in sound condition before treatment.
- Isolate the area of treatment from electrical supply by removing fuses before application.
- Brush, spray or apply directly into flight holes where possible.
- Coverage:- Prevention: 200ml per m2 or 1 litre to 5 sq metres. Eradication: 300ml per m2 or 1 litre to 3.3 sq metres.
- Drying times: normally 48-72 hours.
- We recommend 2 coats are applied for best results.